Transposing Tables

From: SDR <oftecnica_at_electra-vitoria.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:31:16 +0200

Hi all!!,

Iīm currently working with VB6 and ADO2.1, and I would like to include a grid in my app (as well a Datagrid, as a MSFlexgrid: I donīt care).

But my problem is that I want to transpose a table obtained from Oracle (columns as rows and rows as columns).

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Seba Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 04:31:16 CDT