Can't resize Canvas

From: Mike Phillips <mlp_at_swsdot.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:39:31 -0400

Hi,

I am designing a form using the layout editor in the form builder. I am stuck in trying to resize my canvas, so that when I run the form the application window is bigger. But I can't do that. My canvas is marked with white lines on the border. And I don't see the blue _| symbol that I see around my frame (which is resizeable). Also in the edit menu, my show->view is grayed out. Even when I uncheck show->canvas, it still remains grayed out. But the
important thing for me is to resize the canvas. All I see is white line on the canvas border. Is there an option that disables/enables canvas resizing?

Thanks,
Mike Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 02:39:31 CDT