"Defrag" a table

From: Frederik Hansen <roirex_at_post1.tele.dk>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:51:46 +0200

Hi

Is there anyway to "defrag" a table? I have a table which normaly have tree rows, some how someone (for test perpose) inserted 1023115 rows. I now after I have deleted all the uwanted rows it take from 3-7 sec. to do a "Select *" on the tree rows...

So how do I make it go fast again??

Frederik Hansen Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 01:51:46 CDT