Help is not available in SQL*PLUS...

From: Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 04:42:29 -0700

Hello all,

    I have two instances on Solaris 2.5 with Oracle 7.3.3.

    I find that when I am using SQL*Plus on instance A, help is available. However, when I login to instance B, help is not available.

    Could anyone tell me what are the possible causes of this problem? And how to make HELP is available in instance B?

Thanks,
JImmy Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 06:42:29 CDT