Storage Manger

From: Daniel Saucedo <dsaucedo_at_austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 02:56:33 GMT

I recently increase the tablespace for one of the datafiles from 1GB to 2GB. While in storage manager I'm able to view the available size as 2GB with used being 900MB. The problem that I'm having is that the space bar (red graph) is not reflected under the tablespace, however if I drill down into the actual DBF. the space bar is represented correctly. Has anyone seen this before? Received on Thu Sep 23 1999 - 21:56:33 CDT