Error using BFILEs

From: Venu Jadcherla <venuj_at_mycfo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:30:48 -0700

I created a BFILE using the BFILENAME method and I

    used the "CREATE DIRECTORY" to create a directory and     pass it to the BFILENAME procedure. The file that I am referring     to using a BFILE exists in that directory. I keep getting an error     "file or directory not found" when I try to call the DBMS_LOB

     "fileopen" method. The directory is on the same machine as the
     oracle server and I am trying to access it from a client instance
     of the oracle server.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Cheers,
Venu

venuj_at_mycfo.com Received on Thu Sep 23 1999 - 13:30:48 CDT