Oracle JDBC "Thin" Driver not thread-safe?

From: <svedloff_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:04:02 GMT

I am using Oracle JDBC "Thin" (all-Java) Driver in a multi-threaded application. I have 4-5 threads doing SELECTs and UPDATEs, and eventually all threads hang, all inside the Oracle driver code. I tried Autocommit both On and Off. On seems to make the app go a little longer, but it still hangs eventually.

Any ideas what is going on? Received on Thu Sep 23 1999 - 13:04:02 CDT