Re: Visual Basic using Oracle

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:10:42 +0200

I think Oracle Object for Ole (OO4O) is the best way to access to Oracle database with Visual Basic.

Here's the Oracle URL that presents it: http://www.oracle.com/database/features/oo4o/

There is a good white paper with an example at: http://www.oracle.com/database/features/oo4o/html/oo4owp.html

After installation of OO4O on your Windows platform, there is a help file (oracleo.hlp) in your ORACLE_HOME\Mshelp on NT and some examples in ORACLE_HOME\Oo4o23\Vb\Samples.

Regards.