Re: Download Free PL/SQL Utilities

From: Chetan Wagle <chetanw_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:05:22 +0530

Hi Kenneth,

    I guess each one thinks that something that helps him/her is cool. I felt it too when I first developed a script that showed me % database fra

    No offence meant. I guess we must thank Daniel for sharing information with everyone. Remember, he invited (not compelled) us to visit his site.

    Keep up the good work Daniel !!

Cheers,
Chetan