Where can I find the Summit2.sql and Sumdrop.sql?

From: ATaylor <alvin.r.taylor_at_ca.pwcglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:44:54 GMT

Can any one tell me where I can find the Summit Sporting goods Demonstation Tables that are used with the Oracle Training packages (Summit2.sql, SumDrop.sql). My instructor assured me that they were on the CD that accompanies the package. Wrong!!!

Your help would be greatly appreciated! Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 16:44:54 CDT