question about entry-level jobs in databases

From: Prabha Chidambaran <prabha_at_rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:51:34 -0400

Hello all:

Pardon me if this is the wrong ng to post my question but I was not sure where else my question would be appropriate. I am changing careers and am very interested in an entry-level programming position with databases. I have taken Oracle classes at a major university. Is there anybody who underwent a similar experience? How did you go about getting that first job in IT/programming? How did you get over the 'lack of experience" barrier?

Thank you very much for your input.

Prabha Chidambaran Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 14:51:34 CDT