Forms 5 Developer 2000 Urgent Help please.

From: carlanco <askme_at_tuculo.com>
Date: 22 Sep 1999 18:58:36 GMT

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me.
I have developed a multipart form using DEV 2000 Form Builder. I have added a couple of new items to the form and made those items LOVs.

The funny thing is that I have done the right thing and gone for a couple of day through the property palettes to see what was wrong and everything seems to be pointing into the right direction, but when I go into Layout Editor this LOVs will not show.
And in some cases they will show, but soon as I touch them they disappear from the canvas. Also, if they show and I compile the form, it will not work.

Any ideas? Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 13:58:36 CDT