Re: Using another JSP with OAS

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:55:53 +0100

Hi Jim.

OAS 4.0.8 supports Java Servlets (they call their implementation JServlet, which replaces JWeb). Unfortunately they didn't implement Java Server Pages in this release but seen that JSP is built on top of Java Servlets I would think that you could compile your JSPs with another Web server and compile the translated Java code (if you can access that) with JServlet.

HTH. Finn