Oracle

From: Brian Seery <BrianS_at_peregrine.ie>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:58:17 +0100

Hi All,

I am writing a VB application which is reading and writing to and Oracle Database. Basically my problem is the I am writing currency fields as 12.00 which is fine however the application is going to be run on a machine with German settings ie currency amounts are written as 12,00(comma).

Does anybody know if there is a way I can alter the settings in Oracle or on the PC so that I do not have to alter my code.

Any ideas would be great...

Cheers,

Brian

p.s - If you could e-mail me directly that would be great :

Peregrine is awarded its second Visa contract in the last year - http://www.peregrine.ie/pass&nemesis.htm

P.S. Have a look at our new web site http://www.peregrine.ie

BRIANS_at_PEREGRINE.IE
PEREGRINE SYSTEMS LTD
BLOCK 2
HARCOURT CENTRE
HARCOURT STREET
DUBLIN 2
PHONE: (01) - 478 0077
FAX: (01) - 478 0122 Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 08:58:17 CDT