Using Open API for building forms in Developer 2000 (Forms 6.0)

From: <igor_at_schtools.co.il>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:56:20 GMT

Hello
We are trying to build forms using the Open API, but it seems there is not enough information in the "Guidelines for Building Applications" version 6.0. There are many parameters that the value is not known, etc.

If you used this API, can you please give us a pointer to more information, or to a source code example, or just give us your details so we can ask you specific questions.
Thanks a lot,
Igor

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 04:56:20 CDT