Version Control and Developer2000

From: Scott Morrow <razors_edge_at_geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:05:32 GMT

Has anyone been able to configure Merant's (formerly Intersolve's) PVCS Version Manager V6.5 for use with Dev2000 V1.3? (Forms 4.5, reports 2.5,

etc)

After installing everything according to the documentation, the Dev2000 tools don't even recognize the fact that PVCS is installed. (The Version

Control selections (Check in, Check out, etc) in the File menu remain greyed out)

Rumour has it that PVCS V6.0 and prior work fine and integrate quite well, but we've had no luck at all with PVCS V6.5. (I would think it would be a giant leap backwards to lose THAT particular compatibility in

a version upgrade...)

Has anyone else attempted this and succeeded? (Or failed?)

As I don't get at the newsgroups very often, a reply CCed to razors_edge_at_geocities.com would be VERY much appreciated...

Scott Morrow Received on Tue Sep 21 1999 - 20:05:32 CDT