SNMP Sub agent (oracle)is not responding.....

From: <tpcmohan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:16:15 GMT

Hi,
couldn't run oracle subagent when i try to run dbsnmp_start(ON HP UNIX) its not responding ..I can see master unix Deamon process is running ,oracle software(oracle home) has been restored from the tape and i installed database on that.It could be the cause of this problem!!!! I went to dbsnmpc.log it;s showing me like  DBSNMPC.LOG
            TNS for HPUX: Version 8.1.5.0.0 - Production Oracle Bequeath NT protocol Adapter for HPUX.

            Time:21-sep99 10:28:55
             Tracing not turned on.
            Tns error struct:
            nr err code: 0
            ns main err code :12546
            TNS-12546:TNS:permission denied
            ns secondary err code :12560
            nt main err code :516
            TNS-00516:permission denied

DBSNMPW.LOG
             TNS for HPUX: Version 8.1.5.0.0 - Production
             Oracle Bequeath NT Protocol Adapter for HPUX.
             Time:21-sep99 10:28:55
             Tracing not turned on.
             Tns error struct:
             nr err code: 0
             ns main err code :12546
             TNS-12546:TNS:permission denied
             ns secondary err code :12560
            nt main err code :516
            TNS-00516:permission denied
            nt secondary err code :13
            nt OS err code : 0:
            failed to initialize user queue:
            Encryption Key supplied is not the one used to encrypt file

 sqlnet.ora showing up withsqlnet.crypto_seed = 4fhfguweotcadsfdsafjkdsfqp5f201p45mxskdlfdasf.........I have same problem with other database which is also restored(only software) from tape but there is no sqlnet.ora file under $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin waiting for your help....
thanx

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Sep 21 1999 - 15:16:15 CDT