Oracle expert with a client side Unix

From: DAN <okdan_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:24:02 -0400

Our client needs an Oracle expert with a client side Unix development background that includes work with C++/C. Requirement is for a person who can both Design and Implement a Risk Management System at a Major NYC Bank.

This is a F/T position in NYC, New York.

Please send your Resume and Availability to Dan Landers via this e-mail address or FAX it to 516 921-0211.

Dan Landers
Recruiter, DannyL Staffing

If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position,
  your interests and expertise.
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) only after
  we obtain your approval. Received on Tue Sep 21 1999 - 11:24:02 CDT