Re: Export as Daily Backup

From: Joe F <Work_at_Home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:03:30 +0100

Thanks for your points David.
 I'm aware of the points you make, I'm reading an excellent DBA book by loony, where he covers all these points. The only point he doesn't cover is the point of recovery speed. You pointed out that the speed is the index rebuilding time.

However I'm grateful for all your input as I'm a novice DBA with only a Months experience.

Joe Received on Tue Sep 21 1999 - 05:03:30 CDT