Re: Barcodes and PLL files?

From: Andrew Williamson <andrewweb_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:35:54 +0100

Thanks, but I don't know the full name of it. The note says that Oracle works with barcode39 and US Postal and there will be two PLL files in the directory. Not very helpful...

If I had a filename, I'd search technet.oracle.com. I tried looking there for 'barcode', but nothing. I'm wondering if these files are in the Oracle distribution or not now...

Andrew