INSTALLING 8i ENTERPRISE & DESIGNER 6.0 - HELP

From: Sean <xrayone_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:56:01 -0700

I have installed Designer 6.0 in ORANT home dir, but the installer for 8i Enterprise is different and won't install in the same home. I need them in the same dir to load preconfigured repository so that the local DB can be read. Is there a way around this problem ? I am a newbie to this, and need compatibility before I install Developer 6.0 and Enterprise Manager. Thank you. Received on Mon Sep 20 1999 - 10:56:01 CDT