What's wrong with my Personal Oracle8 for Windows NT

From: Liang JiXin <k_hbryou_at_psa.kajima.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:39:10 +0900

I remember soon after I installed Personal Oracle8 for Windows NT, I saw = the
default users list using Oracle8 Navigator. Now something look stange, I would have deleted users, I can't see users list using Oracle8 Navigator, can CONNECT INTERNAL = but can't CONNECT other users using Svrmgr30. How can I recover the Personal Oracle8 for Windows NT, besides = re-install it.

Would you like give me any help. Thanks in advance.   Received on Mon Sep 20 1999 - 03:39:10 CDT