CONNECTING TO ISP WITH MSCOMM CONTROL

From: nooruddin <nooruddin76_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:42:25 +0530

Hi!

I'm looking for a way to connect to internet with mscomm control.

I would be really glad if some one could provide me with the relavent

code.

The main obstacle which I confront while using mscomm is that I'm required to pass "username" and password to the isp.

I'm able to connect to the isp with the mscomm but how do I receive his request for "username" and "password" and then appropriately supply them via my application.

Any information or advice would really be appreciated.

Attachments are also welcome.

Thanks in advance

Nooruddin Received on Mon Sep 20 1999 - 01:12:25 CDT