problem with Oracle 8.0.5 install on RedHat6.0

From: <pvmedia_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 16:07:18 GMT

I followed the patch instructions carefully on Oracle's web site:

http://www.oracle.com/support/products/o8s/linux/html/tips1.html

Now I can't start sqlplus, svrmgrl, or any other executable in the bin directory. If I try, I get:

sqlplus: error in loading shared libraries: libclntsh.so.1.0: cannot open shared
 object file: No such file or directory

Any suggestions?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Sep 19 1999 - 11:07:18 CDT