Re: Genesys DB Server and ConfigServer with Oracle Database

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:05:01 +0200

You need to verify the file listener.ora There is a section with an address list Here you must have a line (PROTOCOL=IPC)(KEY=ORCL) and possibly also
(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=<YOURHOSTNAME>)(PORT=1521)) Then the sid_list_listener block needs to be correct, but it probably already is correct, ORCL is the default SID. run lsnrctl in a dos box, start and that should do it.

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA
Julio Gosmaalho <jgosmaalho_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7s0d77$7ie$1_at_duke.telepac.pt...
> Are there anybody that has the configuration of the DBServer and Config
> Server (Genesys Products) with Oracle.
> For that I have to connect to Oracle Client.
> I installed Oracle Server 7.3 and Client in the same machine with NT
Server.
> I have the default instance ORCL and I can connect to it via SQL worksheet
> or SQLPlus. I configured in the machine the SQL Net Easy Configuration.
From