INSTALLATION OF DES6.0 & 8i ENTERPRISE

From: Sean <xrayone_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:02:43 -0700

I have installed Des6.0 and 8i Enterprise under NT Enterprise server. I was forced to install them under SEPARATE home directories, because the packages used different installer versions. However, I need to have BOTH installed in the same directory in order to have Des6.0 find and recognize the local database that is installed under 8i and in order for me to be able to install the preconfigured repository. Does anyone have a way for me to use the same directory (preferably orant) ? I'm novice app developer and need help BAD !! Please respond directly to my email address. Thank you. Received on Fri Sep 17 1999 - 22:02:43 CDT