Pro*C compiler for 8i (8.1.5)

From: Jeff Brocious <jlbroci_at_ess-consultants.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:42:31 -0400

hey,

We're trying to get the Pro*C compiler working in 8i. So far, we can't find the right combination of oracle libraries to get the finished executable all linked together. I've tried using the makefile from the demo directory, but can't get that to work. We still end up with 30-35 undefined references. We don't need anything fancy, just the basic Pro*C stuff - no threads, OCI, etc. We're running this on Sun Solaris 2.6 and DEC Alpha 4.0D. If anyone has any hints or tips, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff Received on Fri Sep 17 1999 - 21:42:31 CDT