owa htp/htf multiple submit buttons on form how ?

From: Ronald J.H. Rood <ronr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:28:49 GMT

Hi,

I made a little form containing some entry fields and 3 buttons; reset,update, delete. In the htp.formopen one specifies the url of the script to be executed by the submit button. Since I have 2 submit type of buttons, how do I specify the other url for the (in this case 'delete') button so that it also receives the value[s] entered in the form ? (delete only needs one).

thanks for any usefull tip/comment,
Ronald

http://home.wxs.nl/~ronr/RonR.html
The best way to accellerate a computer running windows is at 9.8 ms/s^2

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Sep 17 1999 - 08:28:49 CDT