Stopping an PL/SQL procedure from running

From: Pål Jakobsen <paal.jak_at_nl.telia.no>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:35:18 GMT

Is there any method to stop an pl/sql procedure from running without stopping the ORACLE80.EXE in the NT task manager.

I am debugging an procedure in Oracle80 on Windows NT 4.0 which often goes in an endless loop. I can´t find anything help in the documentation.

Any ideas ? Received on Thu Sep 16 1999 - 15:35:18 CDT