Re: Oracle/XA + Java [was: Oracle: Java +distributed transactions (CORBA OTS + 2PC)]

From: Jose Alberto Fernandez <jafernan_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:02:56 -0700

I have not followed this thread, but you may want to look at Oracle Application Server (OAS) it supports distributed components (EJB, and a more CORBA Centric derivative called Enterprice CORBA Objects) both Java and supports distributed transactions via XA to Oracle databases.

Hope this helps,

Jose Alberto