Re: Personal Oracle 8i on Win9x

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:46:23 GMT

It has all the features. It installs itself as a set of Windows NT services (the old Personal Oracle did not, at least not on Win 95). All the enterprise features seem to be included, which was not always the case with Personal Oracle. Maybe there are some differences, but they aren't apparent to me.

Jonathan