Problems downloading from OTN

From: Magnus Bergh <magnusb_at_sbbs.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 01:08:02 +0200

I have problems downloading from Oracle Technology Network. It is not that the site is busy. When I try from my dialed up Internet connection I am able to start the download almost any time. But when I use my other connection using a leased line I am not able to download. I have downloaded from many other FTP sites and have no problems (and I have download from OTN using this connection before). Do I need some special settings or what?

I am able to connect to ftp.oracle.com with a ftp program and login, but listing directories and of course downlaoding will not work.

This is very strange. Any ideas? I hope I don't have to download Enterprise Manager 2.04 using 33k :-).

Magnus Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 18:08:02 CDT