WebDB: forms form updating tables. Please HELP!

From: Carlo Goldoni <cgoldoni_at_etnoteam.it>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:10:12 +0200

Hi. everybody.

I created a form based on a table: its purpose was to give users a chance to quickly update the records of this table. Unfortunately, only the INSERT and RESET buttons appear in the form.

In other words, I am not able to use this form to update any record of the table.

I have Browse and Build privileges on my own schema, and both the table and the form have been created in this schema. Besides, I have the following roles and/or grants:
RESOURCE, WEBDB_DEVELOPER, CREATE SESSION, CREATE TABLE, CREATE TYPE, CREATE SNAPSHOT, CREATE VIEW, UNLIMITED TABLESPACE. Finally, my schema is a "Component Building Schema".

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

               Carlo Goldoni
               e-mail: cgoldoni_at_etnoteam.it