ODBC access to Sun Oracle server

From: Alexander W. Meyer <meyer_at_technologist.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:58:02 +0400

I have Sun with Oracle Server 8.0.4 and WinNT with ODBC drivers (MS odbc driver for Oracle and Oracle odbc driver). And when I send SQL request through any ODBC driver to Oracle Server then I receive 7 bit instead of 8 bit and all national language symbols are corrupted. I can't find any options in Oracle client configuration manager (this manager installed on WinNT) and in ODBC drivers.
Does anyone know how can I solve this problem? Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 04:58:02 CDT