Re: A very very basic PL/SQL question from a newbie

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:22:29 +0200

min is a reserved word for the group function min. You have to double-quote it:

DECLARE

     CURSOR weblog_cur IS
     SELECT hr,"MIN",sec,filetype
       FROM weblogq ORDER BY sequence;
     CURSOR weblog_cur_dis IS
     SELECT dis_ftype from dis_ft ORDER BY sequence;
v_hr weblogq.hr%TYPE;
v_min weblogq."MIN"%TYPE;
v_sec weblogq.sec%TYPE;

v_filetype weblogq.filetype%TYPE;