error 20004

From: Tom Zamani <tom_at_taten.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:12:18 +1000

I am having a problem with one of the procedures. This procedure creates a hyperlink and passes the values to a procedure Like.

http://Server and App/bin/rp_kmusage_3?lvps_id=49015367

but it actualy creates this the ? mark has been replaced with :1

http://Server and App/bin/rp_kmusage_3:1lvps_id=49015367

I am running oracle 8.0.4 on solaris 2.6 with OAS 4.0.7 Could you please help me out.
Tom Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 19:12:18 CDT