Re: Newbie - home practice

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:28:35 -0400

Hi Sim,

    When you get down to the nitty-gritty level they are just the same -- they both use zeros and ones! ;-)

    There are significant differences between the two products. I suggest that you stop by the local bookstore and have a look at Oracle Unleashed from Sams publishing or Oracle for Beginners from Oracle Press.

reagards
jerry gitomer

Sim Grant wrote in message ...
>Hi,
> I've got a copy of Oracle8i Win95/NT/CE version and wanted to
>try it on my house machine(no network standalone) possible ?? Is
it
>like Access 97 ?
>
>Thank you
>Best Regards,
>Sim Grant (a.k.a Gummybear)
>
>"Fear Is The Power Of the Dark Side
> Fear Is To Anger, Anger Is To Hate, Hate Is To Suffering !!" by
Dark Lord - Star Wars Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 12:28:35 CDT