SQL-Worksheet -> with of answers of show errors

From: Nicolas Bronke <news_at_trinity.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 17:40:54 +0200

Using the sql-worksheet I can display errors using the command show errors. But normally the results are cutted after the 72 (or around) character. Therefore I have to make a guess what the errors are. Can I enhance the length of the result string?

Regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 10:40:54 CDT