SQLExtended fetch question / Concurrency

From: Christian Bruno <brunoc_at_ifrance.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 17:42:59 +0200

are you ready for a beginner's question ?

i'm using ODBC in a multi-user context.

the problem :

i select hundreds of records from my database. then i do a loop fetching records 10 by 10 until i reach the end of the recordset.

if another user updates records that have not yet been fetched by my loop, what will i fetch ?
the values of the records at the moment of the SELECT or the updated values ?

thanks again for your help !
Regards,
Christian Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 10:42:59 CDT