Re: Cloning an Oracle instance

From: Wim Teuwens <Wim.Teuwens_at_Technum.Be>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:30:02 +0200

I think you can export tables into another tablespace, but not by full import :

  1. Create a user on the target database
  2. grant connect/resource to that user
  3. grant 0 quota to all tablespaces for that user
  4. grant unlimited quota to the tablespace you want the tables created in
  5. import from user to user