Re: Help: Webdb

From: Christopher Beck <clbeck_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:00:38 -0400

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:03:28 +0200, "Carlo Goldoni" <cgoldoni_at_etnoteam.it> wrote:

>Hi, everybody.
>
>Is there anybody who can tell me how to build a form based on a stored
>procedure?
>
>I logged in as "WEBDB" and created a new user, named BR1, giving it
>Browse-In and Build-In privilges on its schema.
>
>Then, as BR1, I created two simple tables (for test only) and a stored
>procedure which copies records from one table to the other. Finally, I tried
>to build a form based on this procedure, but something went wrong: in the
>second step of the wizard, I could not find the procedure in the
>"selection-list" box !
>
>Please, help me!

Verify that the BR1 is a component building schema. To do this, from the WebDB home page -> Administer -> User Manager and then using 'Find an Existing User', find BR1. If the check box for 'Component Building Schema' is not checked then check it and Apply.

hope this helps.

chris.

--
Christopher Beck
Oracle Corporation

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 09:00:38 CDT