Re: Delphi and Oracle

From: Chris Ernenwein <chrise_at_microtaskinc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:38:46 GMT

We use Delphi 4 and connect to Oracle. We imported the Oracle OLE objects and now either use them (CreateOleObject()) or connect to the TLB file created during the import.

It is not the best for speed, but it was the easiest way we found without buying a 3rd party product

In article <7rkduo$6pf$1_at_news2.tor.accglobal.net>,   "BS" <bsue_at_ican.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to connect to Oracle natively instead of using
ODBC or

--
Chris Ernenwein
http://www.estorit.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 07:38:46 CDT