Word, Forms and OLE container

From: Yann Chevriaux <chevriaux_at_theleme.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:50:16 +0200

 I'm using an OLE Container in a Forms 4.5 module to create Word 97/98 document.
The OLE Container is a long raw based embedded item.

At now it works pretty well, but isn't sufficient for the application.

I would like to initiate new based document from another based document. As it is not possible to instanciate an OLE item trough a select statement or using := operator, how do I do ?

Thanks.

Yann. Received on Tue Sep 14 1999 - 07:50:16 CDT