How Stable is Oracle for Linux?

From: Dan Kubb <dankubb_at_canada.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:24:06 GMT

I was wondering how stable the new Oracle 8i for Linux is?

I am trying to convince my boss to allow me to switch our database from MySQL centric to Oracle, but he needs concrete evidence that Oracle for Linux is fast and stable. Does anyone have any real world examples of high traffic websites I can use?

Thanks,

Dan Kubb
Programming &
Development