Re: How do I change the owner of an table?

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:03:06 GMT

I would start by exporting this user's objects, and reimporting them under some other user id. It sounds like you create a generic user-id that just exists to own this data.

If your applications reference these objects by referencing the owner name (e.g.: select * from owner.table), you will need to make some modifications.

Jonathan