Re: Pro C Makefile

From: <kasthuri_at_viisage.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:08:57 GMT

No Ken.
 The header file is ok. I think this is due to some compiler version problem. The OS is Dec Alpha 4.0D and Oracle 7.2.3 and Pro C is ver 2.0. I got a suggestion to add "define=_POSIX_4SOURCE" in the make file. But it still gives me the problem.
Thanks
Kasthuri.J

In article <37DD2189.F3598C50_at_Unforgettable.com>,   BlueSax_at_Unforgettable.com wrote:
> kasthuri_at_viisage.com wrote:
>
> > In article <37DCE002.2AEB5EF7_at_Unforgettable.com>,
> > BlueSax_at_Unforgettable.com wrote:
> > >
> > > Most compilers have documentatin which either directly or
indirectly
> > state
> > > that variables beginning with '_' are reserved for the compiler.
Try

--
Kasthuri Jegatheesan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 14:08:57 CDT