Re: Newbie question

From: Norris <johnnie_at_cooper.com.hk>
Date: 13 Sep 1999 05:32:14 GMT

What is the difference between 'virtual' table and 'real' table?

--
Have several nice days...

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of the Corp.
http://www.ntfaq.com

http://www.jsiinc.com/reghack.htm

http://www.oconnell.net/Sybase_FAQ

http://www.cyberport.com/~tangent/programming/winsock/