Starting Oracle in NT

From: Tan Keok San <ccetks_at_leonis.nus.edu.sg>
Date: 13 Sep 1999 03:25:43 GMT

I've got a script that alters the rollback segments in my NT-based Oracle database. Oracle starts up when NT is rebooted. However where should I place the script to alter the segments so that NT starts up with the segments altered after rebooting?

Thanx in advance. Received on Sun Sep 12 1999 - 22:25:43 CDT