offered: Oracle8 trial for win95/98 on CD

From: <gjlinker_at_geocities.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 21:25:58 GMT

Dear all,

I want to make Oracle8.0.3 trial ed. available on CD.

I've just finished downloading the whopping 180MB of files from Oracle's site. It is very frustrating to hear that Oracle does not ship the trial versions (for $5) outside the US or Canada! It took me 3 evenings to get all files down.

So here's my offer. I am more than happy to put the downloaded files on a CD and send it to you through the post.

Send me an email if you are interested.

oracle8_at_litconsulting.freeserve.co.uk

Kind regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Sep 11 1999 - 16:25:58 CDT