Display French Characters - Problem

From: <jchoong_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 02:17:04 GMT

Hello,

I have web application that use ODBC driver to connect to Oracle 8 database. When I use Microsoft ODBC for Oracle version 2.573.292700, the data in French characters with accents show correctly. However, when I put the web application on another web server with Microsoft ODBC for Oracle version 2.573.4202, the accents are not shown on the browser. I figure if the lower version of driver supports French characters, the newer version should have no problem.

Is there anything that I can do differently other than installing an older version of driver? Appreciate any input.

Joyce

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Sep 10 1999 - 21:17:04 CDT